Monday, October 17, 2016

OctPoWriMo: Day 17

To learn more about this challenge, please click here or click the butterfly image at the bottom of this post.

Today's prompt is: Savory.
Surrounded by my enemies,
A banquet laid before me,
I walked down the forever aisle
To the one who adored me.
The token now on my finger,
His surname given to me,
He vanquished the opposition,
This man who did adore me.
He keeps at bay the hostile hearts,
His love it does sustain me.
Savory and familiar,
This man who still adores me.
©17 October 2016 Suzanne G. McClendon


david_fb_profile_photo_450
David & Suz ©2014 Suzanne G. McClendon





Please also visit over at PS Annie!  Please hop over there to see the post of the day.

Please also visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...