Monday, October 24, 2016

OctPoWriMo: Day 24

raspberry_heart-1503998_500
Image Source: Pixabay 


To learn more about this challenge, please click here or click the butterfly image at the bottom of this post.

The prompt for today is: Fantastical.

A Monorhyme

Your love for me is fantastical
And I, as your fan, am fanatical
But I guess I should be robotical
Because your love for me is fantastical.

©24 October 2016 Suzanne G. McClendon




A Visual Rhyme (also called “Eye Rhyme“)

It was a fantastical day for our daughter
It gave our house lots of laughter.

©22 October 2016 David E. and Suzanne G. McClendon

octpowrimo_butterfly

Please also visit over at PS Annie!  Please hop over there to see the post of the day.

Please also visit David over at Random Thoughts and Observations.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...